Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Have My Prayers Been Answered?


Since my last blog about the income potentials with Project Payday, I’ve had the opportunity to do more research into these affiliate marketing ventures. I’ve scoured their sites, talked with people personally involved and earning income with them and even found support groups on Facebook with people who are doing so well, that they’re helping others to get up and running with it. I am now involved with a few of them in an effort to bring in more income each month. Hence the change in my blog title.

            I am a carpenter by trade. I have no sales experience, but I can sell my services and abilities in my chosen trade to those looking for my experience. I work a 9 to 5 job and own a small home based woodworking and laser engraving company, but I’m always looking to earn more. A few years ago I earned a BS in Construction Management Engineering however, with 30+ years vested in my employment; it’s not worth leaving at this moment. My business brings in little income with spurts at certain times of the year. I’m trying to market my business website to attract more traffic and increase sales. Did I mention I am a Cubmaster for my son’s Cub Scout Pack as well?

            Unfortunately I ran into a great family and financial crisis recently which has me on the verge of bankruptcy. I was desperate more than ever to find a way to make additional income. A traditional job wouldn’t work for me since I have two children to care for after school and at night. If not for my responsibilities to them I would work day and night outside my home. Next best thing was work at home opportunities. There are many scams out there in this respect. I spent hours searching before exploring the Project Payday site. It’s a legit site and as long as you put in the effort, you can make some money. Through further research, and engaging conversation with people involved in my area and online, I found another affiliate market I became interested in; ZNZ!

            ZNZ is not a multilevel marketing scheme, you do not have to hound your friends and family to get involved and best of all, there are no start-up costs! I’m in! Again, like PPD, you must complete trial offers or inexpensive purchases to get up and running. I signed up for trial offers for free and wound up cancelling membership before the expiration of the trial. Some offers I kept since the holidays are coming up and needed a few gifts. I retained all credit earned to complete the requirements. I spent about $20.00 on purchases and earned the credit for doing so. I wound up completing offers in ZNZ one, ZNZ two and ZNZ big cash. Why all three? It’s three times the opportunity to earn through ZNZ. That’s all I needed to do, for LIFE. I’m in and working on the marketing aspect of it. Should be a breeze since I blog, post ads etc…I’m computer savvy!

            With my requirements completed, I am now set up with a capture page (free after completing ZNZ one) to bring referrals on board. Referrals are the key to bringing in the needed income. Referrals are those people like me looking to earn a little more in the comfort of their home. Sitting at my kitchen table at night for an hour, posting four or five ads as I’m having a cup of coffee earns me from $30 to $350 a day right into my PayPal account. This certainly puts my feet back on firm ground with my financial situation.  It’s a win-win prospect for everyone involved.

As my referrals complete their offers and free trials, I’m paid daily depending on what program they complete. To get paid by ZNZ you only need ONE referral to complete either One, Two or Big Cash. Once complete, my referrals now have the opportunity to earn through their referrals. I provide them with all the support to get them up and running, just as my sponsor did for me. The program actually sells itself and I have had absolutely no problems or glitches getting to where I am. I completed everything within two nights, maybe a half hour each evening. There are groups and training available to advise you on how to market ZNZ on Facebook, forums and other social sites. I make myself available to guide my referrals as most are who are involved. Did I mention that I only got involved a week ago?

I’m not looking to push this on anyone. No one pushed it on me. I am not naïve nor am I interested in any get rich quick schemes and scams on the internet. I just don’t have the time. I stumbled across this in my quest and researched it thoroughly before getting involved. I don’t know why more people are not taking advantage of this opportunity. I see what people are earning from this and I’ve earned myself. I’m constantly talking with my support group friends learning more ways to market this. For me, there’s much more potential and I’m going after that.

So for my readers here, if you’re in a similar situation or just looking to earn a little extra (or a lot) to help out during the month, all I can say is check it out. Give it a try at no risk, no cost and see what your potential may be. Start with ZNZ One, complete a free trial offer, set up a PayPal account and have someone try it as well using the referral number you get after you complete your free trial offer. You’ll be paid over night! ZNZ One pay outs are $20 per referral; Two nets $30 per referral. Even more if a referral completes ZNZ Big Cash. Click below to see what it’s all about. If you’re unsure or have questions, don’t hesitate to email me at the address on the site. I will be more than happy to answer your inquiries and help you get started with this! It answered my prayers. I hope it helps you out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment