Friday, December 6, 2013

Start Earning With ZNZ One

          I'm now in full swing with promoting ZNZ and the earnings are building up. I spent the past few nights perfecting advertisements and posting them on the various free classified sites I've researched and bookmarked. I continue blogging about this and I will soon begin talking about it on the forums I've researched and joined. I hit my training site daily, soaking in all the ways I can promote this in the proper manner. If it's done properly, according to the training, the possibilities of bringing in those leads of interested referrals are ever flowing. Remember, referral marketing is based on word of mouth, encouragement and assistance. If you sound deceiving, potential leads pick that up. When leads come in, I like to follow up with an email to explain the earning potential ZNZ has to offer and reassure my prospective referral that I am available to help them succeed providing them all the tools I've been equipped with. There is a big difference between an honest email chat and an auto responded email when communicating the benefits being offered here. I can offer advice, answer questions and direct people to the appropriate websites, blogs and social pages to dispel any doubt and further their research. It has worked for me and I have absolutely no problems in dispelling any rumors or doubt based on my own experiences and success.

ZNZ ONE
 
          Let's talk about ZNZ One...this is the kickoff to your involvement with ZNZ and a great money making program to begin with. In order to promote it and earn with it, you must participate in it. You must be referred by an active affiliate to start and complete the one trial offer requirement. Just one? Yes, just one trial is all that is required, and there are many FREE ones to select from. My first offer was a free credit report with a 14 day trial. Not only did I get to review my credit scores, but I happened to cancel the trial within the 14 day period and still received the credit enabling me to bring on referrals through the unique code supplied to me by the company. Wondering what a referral code is? This is the code you need referrals to register under for you to get credit for any potential earnings from ZNZ. This is the code letting your referrals how to get in contact with you as their sponsor. This is why you need to know how the operation works and guide your referrals through the process putting them on the road to greater earnings through the company. Research the training and stick to a plan and it becomes second nature. Most of all, this is how ZNZ pays you! With ZNZ One, for every referral you register that completes their one free trial offer, you get paid $20.00. Think about that...if you can promote this properly and bring on 5 referrals each day to complete a FREE trial offer...by the end of the week you'll have earned $700.00 cash deposited directly into your PayPal account or whatever you've chosen as a means of payment. Could you use an extra $700.00 each week for about an hour's worth of work each night placing ads, writing blogs and spreading this by word of mouth? I didn't think twice about it.
 
          It doesn't end there however. Greater earnings are on the horizon with ZNZ's other programs. There are more trials to complete as an affiliate, but the rewards for promoting and bringing on referrals are even greater. Get started with ZNZ One and I'll provide more information regarding the incredible earning potential through the other programs in my upcoming blogs! If you have doubt, concerns or questions, don't hesitate to comment or follow this blog. I will surely contact you and provide you with everything you need to know and share with you, my experiences in freeing up my own financial woes.
 
Still on the fence? Click the link, watch the video, register and check out the FREE trial offers from these Fortune 500 companies. You won't regret it!


 
http://www.znzadteam.com/user/pbuhse



No comments:

Post a Comment