Sunday, December 1, 2013

Off and Running With ZNZ

          Short blurb today. Spent part of the day setting up my blogs, one on internet marketing and one on woodworking issues, so I could get more exposure with them. Blogger seems to have all the ingredients to do such a task. A little tweaking and I'll get these things out to the proper audiences. Still trying to find that niche that will capture some leads out there. The ads I posted brought in quite an unexpected few and I took the time to personally email them and explain the ins and outs of ZNZ.

          One lead has completed a requirement, another was all ready involved with affiliate marketing but shared some information on how to obtain leads to get my word out there. Definitely not making the potential thousands a month but very satisfied with what came in this past week. I'll post a few more ads before retiring tonight and see what may come of it tomorrow. Different techniques for everyone with this. Some post to hundreds of groups on Facebook each day and land quite a few leads. Sometimes I feel like I'm intruding when I post something in a group that has nothing to do with affiliate marketing. Some posts I put up there actually got comments from scoundrels piggy backing on my post with their own marketing program! And there are soooo many out there. Hard to tell which ones are scams or not. What the hell is a matrix? Sounds like a pyramid to me. Turning $1.75 into thousands in a few days without doing anything seems odd.

          I can truly say that ZNZ is one in which you only have to promote what they actually do. You attract people to take trial offers, you get paid for bringing them on board and they in turn can do the same thing with others and get paid as well. I have been signed up with another group which I'll return to shortly. This group is more involved with the trading aspect of affiliate marketing. You bring someone on board and pay them to complete trials. For example, you register for the $400 Paypal payout and bring four referrals on to complete their trials but you pay them $50 each and keep $200 for yourself. Not to mention the $40 per month you must pay the site to be a trader! It certainly makes sense if you're pulling in that amount of traffic. When ZNZ becomes more profitable for me, I'll likely reinvest in something like this. Again, it's all about the effort that is put in and the techniques used to attract referrals. ZNZ, I find, is easier to promote with less confusion and bigger rewards for the effort. Time to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment