Tuesday, December 10, 2013

ZNZ - FEARS AND ACCOLADES

          I find one of the biggest hurdles to jump when marketing this internet sensation called ZNZ is convincing prospective referrals that ZNZ is not one of those get rich quick schemes you see plastered all over the social sites and the likes of Craigslist and Backpage. How many of those ads did I click on only to find promises of my bank account being filled with potential thousands of dollars overnight? The key word is potential. Sure the potential is there providing you lay out a lot of money to buy or get into the system and bring twenty five of your closest relatives into the fold. Even that doesn't fill the bank account! There is the potential to do or get anything in this life. It's a matter of doing something that's comfortable, interests you and the drive to go get it.

          In the late 1970's, I had the potential of earning my Bachelor's Degree by continuing with college after high school. Guess what? I switched my major after the first year and left my studies behind after my second. I worked in a supermarket, partied with my high school buddies and blew my paycheck before the weekend was over. I wasn't comfortable, school wasn't interesting at that time and my drive was low to go after it. Long story short...I joined the US Navy, travelled around the world a few times, got out, went back to work for the government, finished my Associate Degree, started a family and started a side business doing what I enjoyed...woodworking. The potential to finish my Bachelor's Degree was slowly building during this time and finally, when the time was comfortable for me, I went back to school and got my Engineering Degree in 2010! Thirty years had elapsed since the 1970's. But the potential and drive were there.

          Now I'm involved with promoting ZNZ and earning regularly with them. I passed up on all the get rich schemes and found this company which I knew had the potential to bring in a little extra income for myself and family. I'm not even promoting it to my full potential yet. What I try to instill in prospective referrals is that yes, the potential is there to earn legitimately, but it's not going to happen overnight. Sure you'll see a series of $20.00 deposits going into your account each week from the start. You have to start with step one and work yourself up to that potential we talk about. Get yourself registered and complete an offer with ZNZ One. Learn the techniques of promoting that to start from sponsors and support teams. Earn as you learn, talk with your sponsor and drive ahead with it. Gradually work your way up to ZNZ Two and ZNZ Big Cash. By that time you'll have a knack on the promoting thing and with these two additional steps you'll earn bigger rewards and payouts with each referral you have register and complete the trial requirements. This is what is meant by potential. It's the expectation of things to come. You aren't going to see gigantic gains overnight. You will see little advances in the beginning. Discipline yourself to devoting an hour or two a night to learn the techniques and tips from those who have been there. Soon it becomes second nature and your effort becomes lesser while your earnings become greater. It's not going to come without the effort.

          This, I feel, is the honest approach in getting my referrals off the ground. Start with ZNZ One. Why?
  • It's free to register and complete your first trial.
  • You can start promoting immediately after doing so.
  • Start loading you account with $20 payouts for each referral. Let's say you bring in 3 referrals each day...Do the math. Is that comfortable to start?
  • ZNZ One provides you with a referral ID to link banners to your promotion campaigns.
  • It's easier to explain to your referrals about this free opportunity to join and start earning income.
          That's a start. Once in motion that drive sets in to move on to bigger earnings. There's that potential word again. Complete offers in ZNZ Two and ZNZ Big Cash. Why? If you've gotten this far with ZNZ One I don't need to explain. But the potential is there to earn $100+ for each referral now. Is that drive enough? You're all ready equipped with the knowledge in promoting ZNZ One. There's nothing more needed to know to get your referrals for the other two programs.

          So there you have it. I can testify to the fact that ZNZ has the potential to fill your bank account with whatever your drive and effort dictate. Not overnight but in a short amount of time. Believe me when I say I have a lot on my plate and limited time between work, my woodworking business, my home and children. ZNZ provides me with that extra security and comfort in my financial affairs. I discipline myself to devote a little time each night with it and it now pays off almost effortlessly. Yes, I said almost! For the doubters, this is surely no scam, pyramid scheme or multi level marketing ploy. It's for real.

          Interested in taking a test drive? Or just taking the plunge for free to see what it's all about? Provide your information at the top right of this post or click the link below to get started. You'll be sure to hear from me in assisting you to get into your own comfort zone to earn some extra income. You won't regret it.

 
 
 
http://www.znzadteam.com/user/pbuhse/


No comments:

Post a Comment