Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ZNZ - Earning Income At Home With Referral Marketing

          Now that I've been doing this online venture for a couple of weeks, I continually research and improve my methods of promoting the benefits of ZNZ. Mind you, I only got into this to explore the possibilities of making extra income without having to work outside my home. This is something I can do from my laptop as I sit at my kitchen table enjoying a cup of coffee after work. And yes, for anyone that may doubt it, it is paying off and I have been earning. As I keep up with training tips and my own research, I'm becoming more proficient at advertising this by way of social media, blogging, forums and classified ad posting. I'm finding my niches!

          The terms and keywords I come across on a daily basis are Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Referral Marketing. Where does ZNZ fit into all of this? I find Affiliate Marketing is commission based wherein the business rewards the "affiliate" for bringing in new visitors or customers. The business has a product or a "brand" which the affiliates promote. The hierarchy includes the retailer, the network for promoting, the affiliate and the customer. The same methods are used as in internet marketing incorporating search engine optimization (SEO), paid search engine marketing (Pay Per Click) and email marketing. Long gone are the days when we used to see the travelling salesman going door to door selling their company's vacuum cleaning system! has anyone seen the Fuller Brush salesman around lately?

          The internet has opened the doors to the world in this manner. No more concentration on small neighborhoods, the ability is there to expose "the brand" globally. Why not make use of the technology? Hence my endeavor promoting from the comfort of my kitchen.

          When it comes to ZNZ, this company utilizes all the aspects of marketing. Internet, Affiliate and Referral. More so with referral because this is exactly what I do. I refer potential customers to try a few trial offers and in turn they may head down the same path as I, making money by referring others. Sound like an MLM or Pyramid? It is absolutely NOT! There are no downlines and no profits gained by the efforts put in by your referrals. That's the beauty of this. There is no arm bending to bring two people into the program and having them bring two people in and so on and so on... You promote, inform and encourage referrals as to the benefits they may look forward to from the trial offers they may enroll in and the fact that they now have the ability to earn by doing the same in a like manner. Trust is built by word of mouth putting words into actions. Unlike affiliate marketing which is to drive sales for financial gains in the way of commissions. ZNZ offers exposure for Fortune 500 companies to have potential clients try free or next to nothing offers. There is over 200 companies funding ZNZ with their products or services. ZNZ is paying affiliates like you and me to help drive the exposure. Affiliates get paid whether the referral continues the trial or opts out. I've actually kept some of the low cost items while cancelling membership in most others.

          What is it that I promote through ZNZ? I'm promoting a way for the non executive type to earn a little more income to help out with those monthly expenses without laboring on their feet away from their home for hours a day. I do that at my regular job for mediocre pay (haven't had a raise in four years). Promoting ZNZ for a couple of hours a night, for me, is more beneficial than working four hours of overtime everyday. It's a no brainer. What do I do for the two hours? I place free classifieds ads, blog and answer email inquiries about the company. That's all. If you're looking to earn that little extra I encourage you to click below and see what it all about. Drop me a line if you have questions, need advice or need help getting this started for you.

          Start with ZNZ One, complete 1 trial offer and start referring. For each referral you bring on board with your unique referral number, you will get paid $20 per referral. Imagine having five referrals each day complete just one offer! Is that the little extra you're looking for? For bigger referral rewards, go on to complete ZNZ Two and ZNZ Big Cash. There are a few more trials to enroll in but just the same, you may cancel anytime within the trial period. I completed all three within two nights and started seeing profit on my fourth day! IT WORKS!

          To close, I wouldn't be writing this blog or promoting ZNZ if it wasn't working for me. With a little more effort on my part, I will be increasing my earnings to attain a more comfortable, debt free life after the financial difficulties I've experienced these past few years. Click below to get started on a more comfortable life for yourself. Please contact me at the email address on my site and I will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I will help you and provide the training to get your feet on the ground running with this awesome opportunity. Take action today!

No comments:

Post a Comment