Sunday, December 15, 2013

ZNZ Two and ZNZ Big Cash; Ease The Financial Stress

          In a previous post I talked about ZNZ One and the opportunity to get into this marketing craze to earn money, twenty dollars at a time, for absolutely nothing. I've seen it and I've experienced it. I researched hundreds of ways to make money online and from the confines of my home before finding ZNZ. I wasn't interested in MLMs, matrixes and purchasing anyone's "system" to do so. The simple matter was I didn't have the money to lay out for purchases or to get involved with any pyramid scheme to triple my money overnight. Been there, done that. I didn't want to have to spend days and weeks recruiting people for a down line in order to make a few bucks. Marketing is not my forte and the catch phrases they wanted me to use just sounded so phony. Some people have a knack at selling you the things you don't need. I never really fell for that.

          ZNZ One offered me the opportunity to do exactly what I was looking for. No investment and the opportunity to earn from my home with just an hour or two each night promoting. I didn't have to bug family and friends to get involved. I sit at the computer getting the word out and answer emails inquiring about the business. Simple as that, my personal experience with ZNZ was enough to spark the initiative of those looking for the same opportunity. Promoting honestly went into auto pilot as the program sells itself. A series of twenty dollars came flowing in regularly as it still does. Now it was time to increase my earnings potential with ZNZ. I learned a lot with promoting ZNZ One being comfortable with my approach and finding my niche in advertising it.

          Through advise from my support team, I moved on to ZNZ's other programs, ZNZ Two and ZNZ Big Cash. The rewards for these programs were much more than twenty dollars per referral. The promotion campaigns were no different than ZNZ One. Still the honest explanations and the ease of promoting were enough to get people in need of extra monthly income involved. In order to promote these two programs I wound up signing on for another seven free or low cost trial offers from the Fortune 500 companies working for ZNZ. I researched the offers thoroughly before signing up, noting expiration dates of the trials and the cost. To my benefit, with the holidays approaching, I found a few high credit offers and purchased items I would be giving away as gifts to family members. Score! All in all, I spent about eighteen dollars in trial offers with a few free ones to complete the requirements. Since I was steadily receiving income through ZNZ One, I looked at it as a business investment with my earnings.

          To further my promoting efforts, I signed on with the ZNZ Adteam, who provided me with my very own landing page absolutely free of charge. My landing page includes a video about the company and a portal for people to sign on to all the programs ZNZ offers. It also includes training information to help with success. Like I said, the program sells itself and all I'm doing is getting the word out there and answering inquiring emails. The benefit of these two programs is the payout per referral. In addition to bringing in twenty dollars per referral with ZNZ One, those that complete offers for ZNZ Two and ZNZ Big Cash net me another $110.00 per referral. As referrals complete all three offers, I'm bringing in $130.00 for each one. But my job doesn't end there. These referrals are looking to bring in the income like myself and I'm right at their side helping them to achieve the level that I am at with this. I'm advising them, training them, helping them set up their own landing page to promote this and inviting them to support teams for more information, tips and techniques to help them earn. As a carpenter with 30+ years of experience working a nine to five job, I find this just as easy as promoting my technical abilities in the trade. And I'm not out of the house hustling jobs!

          This opportunity couldn't have come at a better time for me. As a single father, raising two children who I don't want to be away from, I can easily perform the work necessary earning with ZNZ as the children do their homework. Hustling jobs as a carpenter takes me away from my kids and my home. Something I needed to avoid in my off hours. As an analogy, I'm earning more with ZNZ than working ten hours over time at work and in less than half the time I would be swinging a hammer!

          This is truly an opportunity for anyone looking to work at home to earn a decent income at your leisure and potential. If you're a stay at home mom, dad or even a student looking to help with monthly expenses, tuition or books, this is an opportunity well looking into. Click the link below to see what it's all about. Provide your information to the top right of this post and I will contact you with more information and answer any questions you may have regarding this opportunity. Don't delay like I did, I will help you on your way to ease any financial stress. It helped me out in ways I can't explain.

 
http://www.znzadteam.com/user/pbuhse/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment